Wednesday, May 28, 2014

June AB Challenge

It is already Wednesday <insert happy dance here> The week is flying by and so is this month! Yesterday's challenge was all about YOU but for the month of June, I am launching the AB Challenge and would love for all of you to join me! I previously discussed the importance of a strong core (including abdominal muscles)  HERE including a quick training session for those muscles. This challenge can be performed at home, on the road, at the gym, in your backyard, with your friends or even your kiddos! Summer is just around the corner so lets have some fun and start shaping up our midsections together! 


























Comment below to take the pledge for June! Lets do this together!! 

I have had some requests for healthy dessert ideas. That sweet tooth can really get the best of me sometimes but instead of indulging in a bunch of crap that will make me feel not soo good the next day, I have a couple "go-to's" that satisfy the craving and leave me feeling on track with my goals. 













































Take care of you!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment