Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Health Equals Wealth




Welcome to J's Daily Dish! Here you will learn the nitty gritty details about my lifestyle as a health nut and how to find balance between staying on track with your nutrition and fitness goals and enjoying life... because life is meant to be enjoyed! My goal is to show you whats happening inside my kitchen, how to prepare foods for an utterly crazy lifestyle, my (and your!) favorite recipe modifications, and answer any questions you might have. I will also share my favorite workouts and exercises, awesome playlists, and my favorite fitness gear.

There is no better quote than the one posted above. It is absolutely astounding the numerous benefits whole nutritious foods supply for our mind, body and spirit. Did you know that just by implementing small changes in diet can reduce high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, anxiety, acid reflux, skin issues... I could go on forever! Nutrition is THE most important component to looking and feeling great. You must start from the inside and work your way out, for health equals wealth!

Take care of you!

xoxox

J

No comments:

Post a Comment