Monday, February 10, 2014

Easiest Chicken Ever!


If you are anything like me, you are busy busy busy! There are days I am up at 3:30 am and do not step foot into my house until after 7 pm just in time to eat a quick dinner, crawl in bed and do it all over again the next day. The best solution I have found in order to stick to my goals and still have a delicious meal is....Ta-da My crock-pot! My slow cooker is always sitting on my counter staring at me just waiting to be used, so I figured let's see what happens when you cook chicken with Salsa Verde. It is fantastic and can be placed on top of a bed of romaine lettuce with black beans, cilantro, bell peppers and onions or if you prefer, you can place on top of warm quinoa or brown rice. If you love tacos, place the chicken on top of warm tortillas with a sprinkle of low-fat cheese and a dollop of non fat sour cream, just the way my husband prefers it! 

Take care of you!

xoxo,

J





No comments:

Post a Comment