Friday, June 27, 2014

10 Day YOU Challenge - 7 Wants



I hope you are preparing for the weekend and have something fun planned! To end the week, I need to post my next part of the 10 Day YOU want Challenge... Seven wants. I really had to think about this one because it really could go in several directions. Some wants are day-to-day while others are deep, down to the core wants that you long for.


1. I want to bring back those I have lost in my life...even if it is for just a minute to tell them I love them. I long to see, to hear their laugh, to see their smile. I know that things happen for a reason but I have never understood why some are taken from us WAY too soon.



2. I want to encourage and inspire each and every person I meet. Whether it be motivating them to change their dietary or exercise habits, or encouraging them to try a new challenge or lending an ear to listen. I want someone to say, "because of you, I didn't give up."



3. I want babies! I've always wanted kiddos. I used to think it'd be nice to have a whole football team of them, but now I think I will limit to just a couple. :)  I love working with kids, seeing how they look at the world, and learning to trust and love through their eyes.




4. I want more time. Really, my life could use a few more hours in the day, or a couple more days in the week in order to get everything I want done. Starting my day at 3:30 am and ending it around 9 pm still is not enough time to get EVERYTHING done. I try but my "to-do" list always has something staring back at me.



5. I want to always be able to find happiness, hope, and perspective in every situation, even when bad things happen. I want to live my life in the most positive manner. To live abundantly. To live full of hope and grace. I want a happy life. I just want a happy, long life next to my hubby (and the bullies and some kiddos).



6. I would love to be more crafty. Yes, Pinterest is there and it does help but just because it can be done does not mean I CAN DO IT! I want to redecorate my home with cute interiors and have everything Pinterest worthy... Maybe in my next life!



7. I want to travel. I have never been one to jump on a plane, train, or automobile and take off, exploring the land with a couple bucks in my pocket and a backpack on my back. But there are soo many beautiful places to see in this world and I would love to experience as many different cultures as possible!



Have a wonderful weekend and take care of YOU!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment