Friday, September 5, 2014

Fit Friday Spotlight



What a beautiful Friday!  It was a short 4-day week, the sun is shining, and is supposed to be in the high 70's all weekend! If there is one thing I know, it is that people seem much happier when the sun is out. I can't help but notice how kind, pleasant and friendly people are compared to when it is dreary, gray and/or raining out. I love it!

As of late, I have been incorporating several raw meals per day to my diet and have been loving every one. I feel brighter, more energized and to be honest... Less toxic. When I refer to raw foods, I am talking about a meal plan focusing on unprocessed and uncooked plant foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables, sprouts, seeds, nuts, grains, beans, dried fruit, and seaweed. If you have never tried adding raw meals in, I highly recommend it!

For 'Fit Friday Spotlight', I want y'all to head over to Oh She Glows and check out Angela's page. It is wonderful to read and full of delicious recipes including several vegan/raw/gluten free/dairy free/soy free options that will make you start drooling! (You have been warned!)

Oh She Glows offers an inspiring before/after story that you can not help but smile about, an inside look into Angela's kitchen where you will find her go to shopping list and her gadgets she can not live with out in addition to information about her cookbook. She does a fabulous job updating her blog and providing all sorts of new tips/tricks for you to use!

One of the recipes that I use (especially because the hubby loves them) are the Almond Cookies! Here is the recipe LINK. I definitely think you should give these a whirl!!



Have a wonderful weekend and most importantly.... Take care of YOU!

J



No comments:

Post a Comment